We Women is a collaboration of women which has been delivering community support to women since March 2017. In August 2018, we became a constituted community group.
We are entirely volunteer run, and our aims are to:
- Empower women to be more self-sufficient
- Improve women’s health & well-being
- Address the material impacts of poverty within the local community
Our work includes:
- Providing support and resources for the community from the Pepys Resource Centre / Old Library in Deptford.
- We work in partnership with local social housing L & Q and Hyde Housing, as well as working closely with LB Lewisham and Evelyn Ward assembly.
- We also partner with local support systems to encourage isolated women to engage with We Women: Community Connection, Voluntary Services Lewisham and local GPs all signpost women to us.